Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Canon MG5750

$153.00
Canon MG5750
94
Reviews
334 Reviews + 3 Awards
80
Features
Fully-Featured
94
Value for Money
Excellent
82
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
An affordable and award winning 9ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet, with great features
hardware.info Great Value itpro.co.uk Editor's Choice Expert Reviews Best Buy
9ppm 4800 X 1200 DPI Yes 12.6ppm Sep 2015
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Canon MG5750 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
15 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$153.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $153.00
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of $115.40 on Amazon US 48 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 53% chance that the price of the Canon MG5750 will go down, and a 47% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

82

With outstanding reviews and representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Canon MG5750 number 21 across all inkjet printers.

82

82
Kagoo Score
95
Reviews
81
Features
0
Popularity
94
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

82

82
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 82?

It has very good expert reviews and good user reviews with 100% of buyers recommending this inkjet printer to others.
This inkjet printer is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer inkjets with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest inkjet printers 2018.
This Canon inkjet printer has some great features:
Supports colour printing
Has a Wi-Fi

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

95
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The Canon MG5750 has received an average review score of 86% based on 382 reviews.

Awards

The Canon MG5750 has received a Best Buy Award from Expert Reviews, an Editor's Choice Award from itpro.co.uk and a Great Value Award from hardware.info.
hardware.info Great Value hardware.info Great Value hardware.info Great Value

Reviews Breakdown

41% of customers would recommend the Canon MG5750.
5 Stars
157 Reviews
4 Stars
87 Reviews
3 Stars
37 Reviews
2 Stars
26 Reviews
1 Star
73 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of Canon Inkjet Printers

We have analysed 439 expert reviews and 10,908 user reviews for inkjet printers from across the internet and used this data to evaluate an average rating for Canon inkjet printers of 83%. This makes Canon the 3rd best inkjet printer brand according to customer reviews.

81
Features

Key Features

Only 4800 X 1200 DPI
Average Print Speed (Colour)
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)
Supports Colour Printing
Very Small Standard Input Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
Only 4800 X 1200 DPI

The maximum resolution of this inkjet printer is 4800x1200 DPI, which is the most commonly found resolution on inkjets. §.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Average Print Speed (Colour)

The print speed (colour) of the Canon MG5750 of 9ppm is relatively average compared to most other inkjets. It is in the fastest 43% of all inkjets when ordered by this feature.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)

The print speed (black) of the Canon MG5750 of only 12.6ppm is slower than 70% of all inkjets when sorted by this feature. Inkjet printers have print speeds (black) of between 2ppm and 15,000ppm, and the average print speed (black) is 81ppm.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The Canon MG5750 supports colour printing, as do 90% of inkjets.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Very Small Standard Input Capacity

The average standard input capacity of all inkjets is 240 sheets, with the smallest being 1 sheets and the biggest being 1,900 sheets. The Canon MG5750's standard input capacity of only 100 sheets is in the smallest 29% of all inkjets when ordered by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The Canon MG5750 has a Wi-Fi. 89% of inkjet printers also have a Wi-Fi.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
0
Popularity

Popularity

The Canon MG5750 is currently ranked number 21 across all inkjet printers.
94
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $115.40 on Amazon US 48 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Canon MG5750 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

T, scan and copy with confidence at home using the Canon PIXMA MG5750 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.ConvenientThe PIXMA MG5750 is an ideal addition to your home computing setup, combining the capabilities of printing, scanning and copying in one device. It is easy to control, view and connect with your devices using the large 6.2 cm colour display, making using the printer simple and straightforward.Packaged with five individual ink cartridges, you only need to replace the colour that runs out, helping you to save time and money. You can also choose optional XL inks to run for longer before they need replacing, while the printer also features automatic two-sided printing.Wireless connectivityYou can quickly print and scan from your smart devices with the Canon PRINT app and WiFi Direct, meaning that you do not have to stand beside the printer and be directly connected to it to print your documents and pictures. A PIXMA Cloud Link also allows you to print and scan from wherever you are, helping to make your life even easier.Experience wireless, convenient printing and scanning with the Canon PIXMA MG5750 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Prin

Print, scan and copy with confidence at home using the Canon PIXMA MG5750 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.ConvenientThe PIXMA MG5750 is an ideal addition to your home computing setup, combining the capabilities of printing, scanning and copying in one device. It is easy to control, view and connect with your devices using the large 6.2 cm colour display, making using the printer simple and straightforward.Packaged with five individual ink cartridges, you only need to replace the colour that runs out, helping you to save time and money. You can also choose optional XL inks to run for longer before they need replacing, while the printer also features automatic two-sided printing.Wireless connectivityYou can quickly print and scan from your smart devices with the Canon PRINT app and WiFi Direct, meaning that you do not have to stand beside the printer and be directly connected to it to print your documents and pictures. A PIXMA Cloud Link also allows you to print and scan from wherever you are, helping to make your life even easier.Experience wireless, convenient printing and scanning with the Canon PIXMA MG5750 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
4.3 Stars

41%

41%

41% of Customers Would Recommend
13
162
172
36
<2015 2016 2017 2018
382 Reviews
hardware.info Great Value hardware.info Great Value hardware.info Great Value
3 Awards

Canon MG5750 Video Reviews

loading image
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Unboxing CZ
5 Stars
157 Reviews
4 Stars
87 Reviews
3 Stars
37 Reviews
2 Stars
26 Reviews
1 Star
73 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
paper
print
quality
time
wifi
work
prints
pixma
price
mg5750
model
ve
bit
lot
doesn
colour
phone
photo
scan
output
No Reviews Found
(382 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 39 Next >

Canon MG5750 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Duplex Print Options
Printing Colours
Colour Printing
Colour Depth
Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Ports & Interfaces
Optional Connectivity
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Power
Typical Power Consumption
Consumables
Approximate Page Yield (A4, Colour)
EP-Cartridge
System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
Display
Display
Packaging Content
Bundled Software
Technical Details
Scan Speed (OCR, A4)
Wireless Technology
Print Technology
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Optical Scanning Resolution

Canon MG5750 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

(10 reviews)
$ 152.90
Same Price
Better brand
More popular
24.4ppm faster print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)
Significantly bigger standard input capacity

(87 reviews)
$ 149.98
Better brand
Hugely better user reviews

(1 review)
$ 149.98
Faster print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)

(93 reviews)
$ 160.00
Better brand
Much better user reviews

(37 reviews)
$ 144.40
$9 Cheaper
User reviews are appreciably better

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$30 Price Drop
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
Canon MG5750
Amazon US
$153.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×