Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Canon IX6850

$191.00
Canon IX6850
78
Features
Good Features
79
Value for Money
Very Good
75
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
An affordable and good spec 10.4ppm print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Le inkjet, with many owner recommendations
10.4ppm 9600 X 2400 DPI Yes 14.5ppm Jan 2016
Print Speed (Colour) Maximum Resolution Wi-Fi Print Speed (Black) Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

75

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

Canon IX6850 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
2 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$191.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $191.00
Get Price Alerts

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Canon IX6850 and we found a cheaper price of £145.10 ($145.10) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $45.90.
Compare all international prices

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $273 to $191 in the last 54 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 55% chance that the price of the Canon IX6850 will go up, and a 45% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to $13 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

75

Representing very good value for money and with features, we have ranked the Canon IX6850 number 69 across all inkjet printers.

75

75
Kagoo Score
78
Features
79
Value for Money

75

75
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 75?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better inkjets are available. View the latest inkjets 2018.
This inkjet printer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
9600 x 2400 DPI
Supports colour printing
Very slow print speed (black)

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each inkjet printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the inkjet printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec inkjet printers come to market, the older inkjet printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

78
Features

Key Features

9600 X 2400 DPI
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)
Supports Colour Printing
Average Print Speed (Colour)
Average Standard Input Capacity
Has a Wi-Fi
Quieter Than Average Printing Noise Level
Ledger Max Print Size
9600 X 2400 DPI

The Canon IX6850 has a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 DPI. That's over four times the resolution of the most common resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI and is actually the best resolution amongst all inkjet printers.

The worst resolution across similar types of inkjet printer is 720 x 360 DPI. §.

§.

What does "maximum resolution" mean? Less Edit
Very Slow Print Speed (Black)

The print speed (black) of the Canon IX6850 of only 14.5ppm is slower than average when compared to most other inkjets. It is slower than 67% of all inkjet printers when ordered by this feature. Across all the inkjet printers the print speeds (black) range from 2ppm to 15,000ppm, and the average print speed (black) is 81ppm.

What does "print speed (black)" mean? Less Edit
Supports Colour Printing
loading image

The Canon IX6850 supports colour printing. 90% of inkjet printers also support colour printing.

What is colour printing? Less Edit
Average Print Speed (Colour)

The Canon IX6850's print speed (colour) of 10.4ppm is fairly average compared to most other inkjet printers. It is in the fastest 57% of all inkjet printers when sorted by this feature.

What does "print speed (colour)" mean? Less Edit
Average Standard Input Capacity
loading image

The standard input capacity of the Canon IX6850 of 150 sheets is fairly average compared to most other inkjets. It is in the biggest 53% of all inkjet printers when ordered by this feature.

What does "standard input capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Wi-Fi
loading image

The Canon IX6850 has a Wi-Fi, as do 88% of inkjet printers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a Wi-Fi? Less Edit
Quieter Than Average Printing Noise Level
loading image

The quietest printing noise level of inkjet printers is 33dB, the loudest is 63dB, and the average printing noise level is 46dB. The printing noise level of the Canon IX6850 of only 44dB is in the quietest 37% of all inkjet printers when sorted by this feature.

Chart Hide Chart What does "printing noise level" mean? Less Edit
Ledger Max Print Size
loading image

§.

§.

Chart Hide Chart What does "maximum print size" mean? Less Edit
79
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An inkjet printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $273 to $191 in the last 54 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Canon IX6850 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Compact, high-performance A3+ wireless printer This high performance A3+ office printer offers Wi.

Fi and Ethernet connectivity, plus printing from mobile devices. 5 single inks efficiently deliver superior quality business documents and photos. Features 9600x2400 dpi print resolution Borderless printing up to A3+ 10x15cm photo takes just 36 seconds to print 5 ink system to minimise waste and maximise print quality Hi.

Speed USB, Ethernet and Wireless Connections Google cloud print and Apple AirPrint Compatible with Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later Box Contents Canon Pixma iX6850 Printer Starter pack of Inks Power Cord Setup CD.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Canon IX6850

Canon IX6850 Specification

Key Features
Print Speed (Colour)
Maximum Resolution
Wi-Fi
Printing
Print Speed (Black)
Print Technology
Compatible Ink Types, Supplies
Printing Colours
Maximum Duty Cycle
Colour Printing
Resolution Colour
Features
Processor Frequency
Input Capacity
Standard Input Capacity
Paper Handling
Recommended Media Weight
Standard Media Sizes
Media Handling
Maximum Print Size
Borderless Printing Media Sizes
Envelopes Sizes
Ports & Interfaces
Standard Interfaces
Security Algorithms
Sound Emission
Printing Noise Level
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Height
Depth
Width
Power
Power Consumption (Standby)
AC Input Voltage
Typical Power Consumption
Operational Conditions
Operating Relative Humidity (H-H)
Operating Temperature (T-T)
System Requirements
Compatible Operating Systems
Packaging Content
Bundled Software
Technical Details
Technical Features
Networking Features
Type
Power Supply Type
Interface
Media Types Supported
Print Technology

Canon IX6850 - Other Inkjet Printers Worth Considering

(636 reviews)
$ 199.00
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years

(3 reviews)
$ 201.70
Better brand
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
$11 More Expensive

(113 reviews)
$ 237.19
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee
$46 More Expensive

(44 reviews)
$ 248.03
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
$57 More Expensive

(80 reviews)
$ 250.98
Better brand
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee
$60 More Expensive

(512 reviews)
$ 275.10
Better brand
$84 More Expensive

Today's Best Inkjet Printer Deals

$9 Price Drop
loading image
1,562
$60
$50.97
Print Speed (Colour)
4.5ppm
Maximum Resolution
4800 x 1200 DPI
Wi-Fi
Yes
View More Inkjet Printer Deals
Canon IX6850
Amazon US
$191.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

75

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×