Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Hobs Bosch Hobs Bosch PKN645BA1E

Bosch PKN645BA1E

Bosch PKN645BA1E
80
Features
Fully-Featured
94
Value for Money
Excellent
80
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A fully featured and top-value ceramic 4 burner / cooking zone hob
Ceramic 4 Yes Integrated Sep 2017
Hob Type Burner / Cooking Zone Built-in Display Case Design Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

80

Kagoo Score
Reviews
Spec

Bosch PKN645BA1E Cheapest US Prices

We couldn't find any prices for a brand new or used Bosch PKN645BA1E in the United States. We have expanded the price search below to include international sellers.
International Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Notify Me When Available

Bosch PKN645BA1E Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the Bosch PKN645BA1E will go up, and a 10% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will go up by up to $54 over this period.

Notify Me When Available

80

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Bosch PKN645BA1E number 205 across all hobs.

80

80
Kagoo Score
81
Features

80

80
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 80?

At over a year old this hob is slightly out of date, and newer hobs with more up to date technology are available. View the latest hobs 2018.
It has some great features:
Ceramic
Has a built-in display
Has a residual heat indicator
Has an auto power off system

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each hob by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the hob is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec hobs come to market, the older hobs will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

81
Features

Key Features

Ceramic
Four Burners / Cooking Zones
Has a Built-in Display
Has a Residual Heat Indicator
17 Power Levels
Has an Auto Power Off System
Ceramic
loading image

The Bosch PKN645BA1E has a ceramic hob type which is better than the gas hob type found on most hobs.

An induction hob type is the best hob amongst comparable types of hob. Ceramic hobs use a heated plate to generate and keep heat. These are reliable to use, and keep heat for a long time.

Ceramic hobs use a heated plate to generate and keep heat. These are reliable to use, and keep heat for a long time.

What does "hob type" mean? Less Edit
Four Burners / Cooking Zones
loading image

The number of burners / cooking zones on the Bosch PKN645BA1E is four which is average compared to the other 2,412 hobs that we have assessed the number of burners / cooking zones of.

What does "burner / cooking zone" mean? Less Edit
Has a Built-in Display
loading image

The PKN645BA1E has a built-in display, unlike 68% of hobs which do not have a built-in display.

What is a built-in display? Less Edit
Has a Residual Heat Indicator
loading image

The PKN645BA1E has a residual heat indicator, which is unusual. 50% of hobs do not have a residual heat indicator.

What is a residual heat indicator? Less Edit
17 Power Levels
loading image

The PKN645BA1E is a 17 power level hob. That's average compared to the other 1,128 hobs that we have assessed the number of power levels of.

Chart Hide Chart What does "power level" mean? Less Edit
Has an Auto Power Off System

The PKN645BA1E has an auto power off system. 70% of hobs do not have an auto power off system.

Chart Hide Chart What is an auto power off system? Less Edit
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Bosch PKN645BA1E

Bosch PKN645BA1E Specification

Key Features
Hob Type
Burner / Cooking Zone
Design
Certification
Frame Colour
Frame Type
Built-in Display
Extra Large High-Speed Burner/cooking Zone Diameter
Large Burner/cooking Zone Diameter
Regular Burner/cooking Zone Diameter
Simmer Burner/cooking Zone Diameter
Extra Large High-Speed Burner/cooking Zone
Large Burner/cooking Zone
Large Burner/cooking Zone Shape
Regular Burner/cooking Zone
Simmer Burner/cooking Zone
Regular Burner/cooking Zone Shape
Simmer Burner/cooking Zone Shape
Colour
Electric Cooking Zone
Top Surface Type
Case Design
Performance
Simultaneously Used Cooking Zones
Power Level
Ergonomics
Child Lock
Auto Power Off System
Residual Heat Indicator
Control Position
Control Type
Power
AC Input Voltage
AC Input Frequency
Connected Load (Electric)
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width
Installation Compartment Height
Maximum Installation Compartment Depth
Minimum Installation Compartment Depth
Installation Compartment Width
Weight
Height
Depth
Width

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04242002953403

Bosch PKN645BA1E - Other Hobs Worth Considering

Today's Best Hob Deals

$100 Price Drop
loading image
$1,399
$1,299.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Built-in Display
No
View More Hob Deals
Bosch PKN645BA1E
£
Prices

80

Kagoo Score
Reviews
Spec

×