Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Siemens Freezers Siemens GS29VVW31

Siemens GS29VVW31

$747.21
Siemens GS29VVW31
79
Features
Good Features
63
Value for Money
Good
85
Running Costs
$370 Over 10 Years
73
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec and very economical to run 198L capacity freezer
198L Upright 600mm 1,610mm Apr 2015 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Siemens GS29VVW31 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
15 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$747.21
Standard delivery: $22.78
Go to Store

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Siemens GS29VVW31 and we found a cheaper price of £693.00 ($693.00) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $54.21.

Siemens GS29VVW31 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $767.21 to $747.21 in the last 11 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 40% chance that the price of the Siemens GS29VVW31 will go up, and a 60% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

73

With low running costs and very good features, we have ranked the Siemens GS29VVW31 number 23 across all freezers.

73

73
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
79
Features
0
Popularity
64
Value for Money
0
Age
85
Running Costs

73

73
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 73?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better freezers are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
This freezer has running costs of $370 over 10 years, which puts it typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Larger than average freezing capacity
Longer than average storage time during power failure
Higher than average noise level
Does not have a built-in display

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

79
Features

Key Features

Average Freezer Net Capacity
Higher Than Average Noise Level
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
Six Shelves / Baskets
Has a Reversible Doors
Has an Ice Cube Tray
Has a Door Open Alarm
Supports Locking
Has an Adjustable Feet
Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

The freezer net capacity of the Siemens GS29VVW31 of 198L is pretty typical compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 52% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Higher Than Average Noise Level

Freezers have noise levels of between 34dB and 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB. The noise level of the GS29VVW31 of 42dB is higher than 76% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The Siemens GS29VVW31's storage time during power failure of 25h is longer than average when compared to most other freezers. It is in the longest 31% of all freezers when ordered by this feature. Across all the freezers the storage time during power failures range from 2h to 100h, and the average storage time during power failure is 26h.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
loading image

The freezing capacity of the GS29VVW31 of 22kg/24h is larger than average when compared to most other freezers. It is in the largest 13% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Six Shelves / Baskets
loading image

The GS29VVW31 is a six shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The GS29VVW31 has a reversible doors. 54% of freezers also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
Has an Ice Cube Tray

The GS29VVW31 has an ice cube tray, which is unusual. 74% of freezers do not have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ice cube tray? Less Edit
Has a Door Open Alarm

The Siemens GS29VVW31 has a door open alarm, which is unusual. 72% of freezers do not have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart What is a door open alarm? Less Edit
Supports Locking

The Siemens GS29VVW31 supports locking, which is unusual. 86% of freezers do not support locking.

Chart Hide Chart What is locking? Less Edit
Has an Adjustable Feet

The GS29VVW31 has an adjustable feet, which is unusual. 73% of freezers do not have an adjustable feet.

Chart Hide Chart What is an adjustable feet? Less Edit
Has a Defrost Water Drain

The GS29VVW31 has a defrost water drain, unlike 87% of freezers which do not have a defrost water drain.

Chart Hide Chart What is a defrost water drain? Less Edit
Does Not Have a Built-in Display

The GS29VVW31 does not have a built-in display. 75% of freezers also do not have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart What is a built-in display? Less Edit
64
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $767.21 to $747.21 in the last 11 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Siemens GS29VVW31 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
85
Running Costs

Average Running Costs

The GS29VVW31 is typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers that we have looked at for 10 year running costs. Based on typical usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the 10 year running cost of the GS29VVW31 is $370.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $371.12
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $371.12
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the Siemens GS29VVW31uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
2.3T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 2.3 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
59
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 59 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Siemens GS29VVW31

Siemens GS29VVW31 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Temperature Measuring Units
Minimum Freezer Temperature
No Frost System
Climate Class
Thermostat
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Freezer Gross Capacity
Ice Cube Tray
Defrost Function
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Built-in Display
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Ergonomics
Defrost Water Drain
Cord Length
Locking
Door Open Alarm
Castor Wheels
Adjustable Feet
Locking
Temperature Alarm
LED Indicators
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
Current
AC Input Voltage
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04242003694800

Siemens GS29VVW31 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

$180 Cheaper
$86 cheaper to run over five years
Lower noise level

Today's Best Freezer Deals

Siemens GS29VVW31
eBay
$747.21 Buy Now
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×