Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Siemens Freezers Siemens GI41NAC30

Siemens GI41NAC30

$819.52
Siemens GI41NAC30
79
Features
Good Features
62
Value for Money
Good
87
Running Costs
$360 Over 10 Years
73
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec and very economical to run 127L capacity freezer
127L Upright 558mm 1,221mm Jul 2016 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Siemens GI41NAC30 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
18 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$819.52
Standard delivery: $22.78
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $819.52
Get Price Alerts

Siemens GI41NAC30 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $841.46 to $819.52 in the last 12 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 63% chance that the price of the Siemens GI41NAC30 will go up, and a 37% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

73

With low running costs and very good features, we have ranked the Siemens GI41NAC30 number 24 across all freezers.

73

73
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
79
Features
0
Popularity
62
Value for Money
0
Age
87
Running Costs

73

73
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 73?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better freezers are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
This freezer has running costs of $360 over 10 years, which puts it typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Larger than average freezing capacity
Lower than average noise level
Lower than average freezer net capacity

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

79
Features

Key Features

Lower Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
Five Shelves / Baskets
Has a Built-in Display
Has an Ice Cube Tray
Has a Reversible Doors
Lower Than Average Freezer Net Capacity

The GI41NAC30's freezer net capacity of only 127L is lower than average when compared to most other freezers. It is lower than 69% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. Freezers have freezer net capacities of between 22L and 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The noise level of the GI41NAC30 of only 36dB is lower than 97% of all freezers when ranked by this feature. The average noise level of all freezers is 41dB, with the lowest being 34dB and the highest being 61dB.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The storage time during power failure of the Siemens GI41NAC30 of 23h is fairly typical compared to most other freezers. It is longer than 54% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
loading image

The freezing capacity of the GI41NAC30 of 20kg/24h is in the largest 33% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Five Shelves / Baskets
loading image

The Siemens GI41NAC30 is a five shelf / basket freezer. That's average compared to the other 1,380 freezers that we have assessed the number of shelves / baskets of.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has a Built-in Display
loading image

The Siemens GI41NAC30 has a built-in display, unlike 75% of freezers which do not have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart What is a built-in display? Less Edit
Has an Ice Cube Tray

The Siemens GI41NAC30 has an ice cube tray, which is unusual. 74% of freezers do not have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ice cube tray? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The GI41NAC30 has a reversible doors, as do 54% of freezers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
62
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $841.46 to $819.52 in the last 12 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Siemens GI41NAC30 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
87
Running Costs

OK Running Costs

The GI41NAC30 has an average running cost of $360 over 10 years based on typical energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $359.65
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $359.65
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the Siemens GI41NAC30uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
2.2T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 2.2 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
57
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 57 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Siemens GI41NAC30

Siemens GI41NAC30 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
No Frost System
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Ice Cube Tray
Number of Ice Packs
Design
Case Design
Certification
Shelf / Basket
Built-in Display
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Control Type
Door Assembly
Ergonomics
Cord Length
Temperature Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight
Installation Compartment Height
Installation Compartment Depth
Installation Compartment Width

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04242003731222

Siemens GI41NAC30 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

$105 Cheaper
Higher freezer net capacity
10% larger freezing capacity

Today's Best Freezer Deals

Siemens GI41NAC30
eBay
$819.52 Buy Now
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×