Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Siemens Freezers Siemens GI21VAD30

Siemens GI21VAD30

$588.96
Siemens GI21VAD30
82
Features
Fully-Featured
86
Value for Money
Very Good
95
Running Costs
$300 Over 10 Years
82
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A staggeringly economical to run and cheap 97L capacity freezer, with very good features
97L Upright 558mm 874mm Sep 2016 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Siemens GI21VAD30 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
47 minutes agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$588.96
Standard delivery: $22.78
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $588.96
Get Price Alerts

Siemens GI21VAD30 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $605.25 to $588.96 in the last 23 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 58% chance that the price of the Siemens GI21VAD30 will go up, and a 42% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

82

With very low running costs and representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Siemens GI21VAD30 number 10 across all freezers.

82

82
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
83
Features
0
Popularity
87
Value for Money
0
Age
95
Running Costs

82

82
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 82?

At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has running costs of $300 over 10 years, which puts it in the cheapest 13% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some great features:
Lower than average noise level
Has an ice cube tray
Has a reversible doors

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

83
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Very Small Freezing Capacity
Only Three Shelves / Baskets
Has an Ice Cube Tray
Has a Reversible Doors
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

Freezers have freezer net capacities of between 22L and 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L. The GI21VAD30's freezer net capacity of only 97L is lower than average when compared to most other freezers. It is lower than 78% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The Siemens GI21VAD30's noise level of only 36dB is lower than 98% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. Freezers have noise levels of between 34dB and 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The Siemens GI21VAD30's storage time during power failure of 22h is relatively standard compared to most other freezers. It is longer than 55% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Very Small Freezing Capacity

The Siemens GI21VAD30's freezing capacity of only 8kg/24h is smaller than 85% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only Three Shelves / Baskets

The GI21VAD30 is a three shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has an Ice Cube Tray

The GI21VAD30 has an ice cube tray, unlike 74% of freezers which do not have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ice cube tray? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The GI21VAD30 has a reversible doors, as do 54% of freezers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
87
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $605.25 to $588.96 in the last 23 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Siemens GI21VAD30 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
95
Running Costs

Low Running Costs

The GI21VAD30 is in the cheapest 13% of all 1,663 freezers that we have assessed for running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the GI21VAD30 will cost $300 over 10 years to run.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $300.34
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $300.34
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the Siemens GI21VAD30uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
1.8T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 1.8 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
47
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 47 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Siemens GI21VAD30

Siemens GI21VAD30 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Ice Cube Tray
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Control Type
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
Current
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight
Installation Compartment Height
Installation Compartment Depth
Installation Compartment Width

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04242003746080

Siemens GI21VAD30 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

Today's Best Freezer Deals

Siemens GI21VAD30
eBay
$588.96 Buy Now
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×