Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Siemens Freezers Siemens GI18DA30

Siemens GI18DA30

$567.63
Siemens GI18DA30
83
Features
Fully-Featured
88
Value for Money
Very Good
95
Running Costs
$290 Over 10 Years
82
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
An amazingly economical to run and good value for money 94L capacity freezer, with very good features
94L Upright 541mm 874mm Nov 2015 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Siemens GI18DA30 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
22 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$567.63
Standard delivery: $22.64
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $567.63
Get Price Alerts

Siemens GI18DA30 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $586.44 to $567.63 in the last 11 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 81% chance that the price of the Siemens GI18DA30 will go up, and a 19% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

82

With very low running costs and representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Siemens GI18DA30 number 6 across all freezers.

82

82
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
83
Features
0
Popularity
89
Value for Money
0
Age
96
Running Costs

82

82
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 82?

It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better freezers are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
This freezer has running costs of $290 over 10 years, which puts it in the cheapest 11% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
It has some great features:
Lower than average noise level
Has a reversible doors

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

83
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity
Does Not Have an Interior Light
Has a Reversible Doors
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

The average freezer net capacity of all freezers is 200L, with the lowest being 22L and the highest being 1,000L. The GI18DA30's freezer net capacity of only 94L is lower than 81% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The GI18DA30's noise level of only 36dB is in the lowest 4% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. The noise levels of freezers range from 34dB to 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The storage time during power failure of the Siemens GI18DA30 of 22h is fairly standard compared to most other freezers. It is longer than 55% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity

The freezing capacity of the Siemens GI18DA30 of only 11kg/24h is in the smallest 24% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Does Not Have an Interior Light

The GI18DA30 does not have an interior light. 67% of freezers also do not have an interior light.

Chart Hide Chart What is an interior light? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The Siemens GI18DA30 has a reversible doors, as do 54% of freezers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
89
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $586.44 to $567.63 in the last 11 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Siemens GI18DA30 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
96
Running Costs

Running Costs Are Low

The GI18DA30 has an average running cost of $290 over 10 years based on typical usage levels and energy prices, which makes it one of the cheaper to run freezers.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $288.86
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $288.86
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the Siemens GI18DA30uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
1.8T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 1.8 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
46
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 46 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Siemens GI18DA30

Siemens GI18DA30 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
No Frost System
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Design
Case Design
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Ergonomics
Cord Length
Interior Light
Temperature Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04242003743560

Siemens GI18DA30 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

Higher freezer net capacity
50% larger freezing capacity
12% longer storage time during power failure
$180 More Expensive

Today's Best Freezer Deals

Siemens GI18DA30
eBay
$567.63 Buy Now
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×