Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Siemens Freezers Siemens GI11VAD30

Siemens GI11VAD30

$647.64
Siemens GI11VAD30
80
Features
Fully-Featured
74
Value for Money
Good
96
Running Costs
$280 Over 10 Years
78
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A fully featured and economical to run 72L capacity freezer, with a good price
72L Upright 558mm 712mm Sep 2016 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

78

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Siemens GI11VAD30 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
48 minutes agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$647.64
Standard delivery: $22.78
Go to Store

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Siemens GI11VAD30 and we found a cheaper price of £600.66 ($600.66) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $46.98.

Siemens GI11VAD30 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $665.56 to $647.64 in the last 23 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 58% chance that the price of the Siemens GI11VAD30 will go up, and a 42% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

78

With very low running costs and excellent features, we have ranked the Siemens GI11VAD30 number 17 across all freezers.

78

78
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
81
Features
0
Popularity
75
Value for Money
0
Age
97
Running Costs

78

78
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 78?

At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has running costs of $280 over 10 years, which puts it in the cheapest 8% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some great features:
Lower than average noise level
Has an ice cube tray
Has a door open alarm

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

81
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Very Small Freezing Capacity
Three Shelves / Baskets
Has an Ice Cube Tray
Has a Door Open Alarm
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

The freezer net capacities of freezers range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L. The GI11VAD30's freezer net capacity of only 72L is lower than average when compared to most other freezers. It is lower than 93% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The lowest noise level of freezers is 34dB, the highest is 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB. The GI11VAD30's noise level of only 36dB is in the lowest 3% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The GI11VAD30's storage time during power failure of 21h is relatively standard compared to most other freezers. It is longer than 57% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Very Small Freezing Capacity

The GI11VAD30's freezing capacity of only 8kg/24h is smaller than average when compared to most other freezers. It is smaller than 85% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Three Shelves / Baskets
loading image

The GI11VAD30 has three shelves / baskets. That's average compared to the other 1,380 freezers that we have assessed the number of shelves / baskets of.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has an Ice Cube Tray

The Siemens GI11VAD30 has an ice cube tray. 74% of freezers do not have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ice cube tray? Less Edit
Has a Door Open Alarm

The GI11VAD30 has a door open alarm, unlike 72% of freezers which do not have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart What is a door open alarm? Less Edit
75
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $665.56 to $647.64 in the last 23 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Siemens GI11VAD30 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
97
Running Costs

Very Low Running Costs

Based on average energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 10 year running cost of the GI11VAD30 is $280, which makes it one of the most economic to run freezers.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $275.47
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $275.47
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the Siemens GI11VAD30uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
1.7T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 1.7 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
44
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 44 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Siemens GI11VAD30

Siemens GI11VAD30 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Ice Cube Tray
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Door Hinge
Colour
Control Type
Ergonomics
Cord Length
Door Open Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
Current
AC Input Voltage
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight
Installation Compartment Height
Installation Compartment Depth
Installation Compartment Width

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

siemens gi11vad30

Barcodes

04242003746295

Today's Best Freezer Deals

Siemens GI11VAD30
eBay
$647.64 Buy Now
£
Prices

78

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×