Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers LEC U5511

LEC U5511
U5511W

$263.84
LEC U5511
96
Reviews
125 Reviews
87
Features
Fully-Featured
97
Value for Money
Excellent
94
Running Costs
$330 Over 10 Years
89
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A sensationally good value for money and classic 83L capacity freezer, with very good features and very low running costs
83L Upright 553mm 845mm Mar 2015 A+
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

89

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

LEC U5511 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Store
7 hours ago
$263.84
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $263.84
Get Price Alerts

LEC U5511 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of $211.71 on eBay 35 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 58% chance that the price of the LEC U5511 will go down, and a 42% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

89

Representing excellent value for money and with outstanding reviews, we have ranked the LEC U5511 number 2 across all freezers.

89

89
Kagoo Score
97
Reviews
87
Features
0
Popularity
97
Value for Money
0
Age
94
Running Costs

89

89
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 89?

It has very good user reviews with an average user rating of 88%, based on 125 reviews.
This freezer is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer freezers with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest freezers 2018.
This LEC freezer has running costs of $330 over 10 years, which puts it typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
The U5511 has some great features:
Lower than average noise level
Total gross capacity (litres) - 85l
Total net capacity (litres) - 83l
Handle type - recessed

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

97
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The LEC U5511 has received an average review score of 88% based on 128 reviews.

Reviews Breakdown

65% of customers would recommend the LEC U5511.
5 Stars
83 Reviews
4 Stars
33 Reviews
3 Stars
7 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
5 Reviews
View All Reviews
87
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Shorter Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity
Only Three Shelves / Baskets
Very Small Freezer Gross Capacity
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

Freezers have freezer net capacities of between 22L and 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L. The LEC U5511's freezer net capacity of only 83L is lower than average when compared to most other freezers. It is in the lowest 11% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The lowest noise level of freezers is 34dB, the highest is 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB. The LEC U5511's noise level of only 40dB is in the lowest 21% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Shorter Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure

The storage time during power failures of freezers range from 2h to 100h, and the average storage time during power failure is 26h. The LEC U5511's storage time during power failure of only 15h is shorter than average when compared to most other freezers. It is shorter than 81% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity

The freezing capacity of the LEC U5511 of only 4kg/24h is very small compared to most other freezers. It is smaller than 97% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only Three Shelves / Baskets

The LEC U5511 is a three shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Very Small Freezer Gross Capacity

The LEC U5511's freezer gross capacity of only 85L is smaller than average when compared to most other freezers. It is smaller than 94% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. Across all the freezers the freezer gross capacities range from 18L to 1,500L, and the average freezer gross capacity is 230L.

Chart Hide Chart What does "freezer gross capacity" mean? Less Edit
0
Popularity

Popularity

The LEC U5511 is currently ranked number 2 across all freezers.
97
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $211.71 on eBay 35 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the LEC U5511 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
94
Running Costs

OK Running Costs

Based on typical usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 10 year running cost of the U5511 is $330, which is typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $334.78
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $334.78
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the LEC U5511uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
2.0T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 2.0 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
53
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 53 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Manufacturer's Description


- Total Gross Capacity (litres) - 85L
- Total Net Capacity (litres) - 83L
- Handle Type - Recessed
4.4 Stars

65%

65%

65% of Customers Would Recommend
5
1
6
20
73
24
<2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
128 Reviews

LEC U5511 Video Reviews

loading image
Lec U5511S Under Counter Freezer Review - Appliances Online
5 Stars
83 Reviews
4 Stars
33 Reviews
3 Stars
7 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
5 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
mode
plenty
rack
cook
time
fan
bit
price
functions
feature
quality
space
value
silver
heat
love
room
wire
couple
door
No Reviews Found
(128 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 13 Next >

LEC U5511 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Freezer Gross Capacity
Defrost Function
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Colour
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
Current
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

lec lecufzu5511bbk, lec 82l29cuft, lec u5511bbk, bosch u5511s, lec u5511ssi, lec 85litre, mega u5511b

Barcodes

00000444441005, 05052263010048, 05052263010055

Today's Best Freezer Deals

LEC U5511
Electrical World Outlet
$263.84 Buy Now
£
Prices

89

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×