Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers GE FCM7SKWW

GE FCM7SKWW

$369.00
GE FCM7SKWW
82
Features
Fully-Featured
97
Value for Money
Excellent
81
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A fully featured and very good value for money 198L capacity freezer
198L Chest 946.15mm 850.9mm Apr 2017
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

81

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

GE FCM7SKWW Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
3 hours agoSave More With Coupon Codes
$369.00
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $369.00
Get Price Alerts

GE FCM7SKWW Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 53% chance that the price of the GE FCM7SKWW will go up, and a 47% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

81

Representing excellent value for money and with features, we have ranked the GE FCM7SKWW number 11 across all freezers.

81

81
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
82
Features
0
Popularity
97
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

81

81
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 81?

At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has some great features:
Has a defrost water drain
7.0 cu. ft. capacity
Power "on" light
Easily see if the freezer is working without having to open the door
2 lift-out, sliding bulk storage baskets
Offers flexibility to organize and store favorite foods for quick, easy access
Adjustable temperature control
Easy to use controls to select the temperature for your needs

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

82
Features

Key Features

Average Freezer Net Capacity
Has a Defrost Water Drain
Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

The freezer net capacity of the FCM7SKWW of 198L is relatively typical compared to most other freezers. It is in the highest 48% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Has a Defrost Water Drain

The FCM7SKWW has a defrost water drain. 87% of freezers do not have a defrost water drain.

Chart Hide Chart What is a defrost water drain? Less Edit
97
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $159 on eBay 51 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the GE FCM7SKWW against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description


- 7.0 cu. ft. capacity
- Power "On" light

Easily see if the freezer is working without having to open the door

- 2 lift-out, sliding bulk storage baskets

Offers flexibility to organize and store favorite foods for quick, easy access

- Adjustable temperature control

Easy to use controls to select the temperature for your needs

- Recessed handles

A streamlined design offers a clean appearance
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the GE FCM7SKWW

GE FCM7SKWW Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Thermostat
Design
Case Design
Certification
Door Hinge
Colour
Control Type
Ergonomics
Defrost Water Drain
LED Indicators
Power
Typical Power Consumption
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

00084691820697

GE FCM7SKWW - Other Freezers Worth Considering

Today's Best Freezer Deals

GE FCM7SKWW
Appliances Connection
$369.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

81

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×