Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW

Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW

$719.00
Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW
98
Reviews
50 Reviews + 1 Award
86
Features
Fully-Featured
79
Popularity
Quite Popular
94
Value for Money
Excellent
75
Running Costs
$820 Over 10 Years
87
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
An award winning and very good value for money upright freezer, with low running costs and a breathtakingly high 453L freezer net capacity
reviewed.com Editor's Choice
453L Upright 863.6mm 1,524mm Jan 2015
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

87

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Offical Outlet
1 day ago
$719.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
10 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$820.01
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
2 Prices from 2 Stores | $719.00-$820.01
Get Price Alerts

Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 68% chance that the price of the Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW will go up, and a 32% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

87

With outstanding reviews and representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW number 4 across all freezers.

87

87
Kagoo Score
98
Reviews
86
Features
80
Popularity
95
Value for Money
0
Age
76
Running Costs

87

87
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 87?

It has excellent expert reviews and terrific user reviews with 98% of buyers recommending this freezer to others.
This freezer is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer freezers with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest freezers 2018.
This Frigidaire freezer has running costs of $820 over 10 years, which puts it in the most expensive 3% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
The FFFH17F2QW has some great features:
Higher than average freezer net capacity
Energy Star certified
Arcticlock thicker walls
Frost-free operation
Built with american pride
Energy efficient
Power-on indicator light
Lock with pop-out key

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

98
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW has received an average review score of 96% based on 143 reviews.

Awards

The Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW has received an Editor's Choice Award from reviewed.com.
reviewed.com Editor's Choice

Reviews Breakdown

68% of customers would recommend the Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW.
5 Stars
97 Reviews
4 Stars
40 Reviews
3 Stars
2 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
3 Reviews
View All Reviews
86
Features

Key Features

Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
Energy Star Certified
Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

The freezer net capacity of the FFFH17F2QW of 453L is in the highest 2% of all freezers when ranked by this feature. The freezer net capacities of freezers range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Energy Star Certified

The FFFH17F2QW is energy Star certified, which is unusual. 96% of freezers are not energy Star certified.

Chart Hide Chart What does "energy Star certified" mean? Less Edit
95
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $550 on eBay 70 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
76
Running Costs

High Running Costs

The FFFH17F2QW is in the most expensive 3% of all 1,663 freezers that we have assessed for 10 year running costs. Based on typical energy prices, we estimate the 10 year running cost of the FFFH17F2QW is $820.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $824.51
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $824.51
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the Frigidaire FFFH17F2QWuses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
5.0T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 5.0 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
129
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 129 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Manufacturer's Description

ARCTICLOCK THICKER WALLS

Keeps food frozen for over 2 days if there is a power outage.

FROST-FREE OPERATION

Never defrost your freezer again so you can spend time on more important things.

BUILT WITH AMERICAN PRIDE

Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.

ENERGY EFFICIENT

Over 24% more energy efficient than Frigidaire's 2013 models

POWER-ON INDICATOR LIGHT

Know at a glance that your freezer is working.

LOCK WITH POP-OUT KEY

The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.

ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL

Select the correct temperature for your needs.
4.8 Stars

68%

68%

68% of Customers Would Recommend
31
44
68
<2015 2016 2017 2018
143 Reviews
reviewed.com Editor's Choice
1 Award
5 Stars
97 Reviews
4 Stars
40 Reviews
3 Stars
2 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
3 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
(143 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 15 Next >

Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Temperature Measuring Units
Minimum Freezer Temperature
Maximum Freezer Temperature
Design
Case Design
Certification
Door Hinge
Colour
Ergonomics
Interior Light
LED Indicators
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
AC Input Frequency
Current
AC Input Voltage
Connected Load
Energy Star Certified
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

frigidaire fffh17f2qw

Barcodes

00012505229152

Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW - Other Freezers Worth Considering

$ 654.79
$64 Cheaper
$549 cheaper to run over five years
$574 cheaper to run over five years
$166 More Expensive

Today's Best Freezer Deals

Frigidaire FFFH17F2QW
Appliances Connection
$719.00 Buy Now
eBay
$820.01 Buy Now
£
Prices

87

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×