Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers AEG Freezers AEG ATB71121

AEG ATB71121
ATB71121AW

$652.73
AEG ATB71121
80
Features
Fully-Featured
70
Value for Money
Good
96
Running Costs
$280 Over 10 Years
76
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
An economical to run and fully featured 90L capacity freezer, with a fair price
90L Upright 550mm 850mm Mar 2017 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

76

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

AEG ATB71121 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$652.73
Standard delivery: $22.74
Go to Store

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the AEG ATB71121 and we found a cheaper price of £558.61 ($558.61) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $94.12.

AEG ATB71121 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $673.74 to $652.73 in the last 14 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the AEG ATB71121 will go up, and a 10% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

76

With very low running costs and excellent features, we have ranked the AEG ATB71121 number 19 across all freezers.

76

76
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
80
Features
0
Popularity
70
Value for Money
0
Age
96
Running Costs

76

76
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 76?

At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has running costs of $280 over 10 years, which puts it in the cheapest 7% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some great features:
Lower than average noise level
Has a reversible doors

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

80
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity
Only Three Shelves / Baskets
Has a Reversible Doors
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

The average freezer net capacity of all freezers is 200L, with the lowest being 22L and the highest being 1,000L. The AEG ATB71121's freezer net capacity of only 90L is lower than 84% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The noise level of the ATB71121 of only 40dB is lower than average when compared to most other freezers. It is lower than 80% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. The average noise level of all freezers is 41dB, with the lowest being 34dB and the highest being 61dB.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The storage time during power failure of the ATB71121 of 20h is relatively typical compared to most other freezers. It is longer than 60% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity

The freezing capacity of the AEG ATB71121 of only 9kg/24h is in the smallest 17% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only Three Shelves / Baskets

Most freezers have between one and nine shelves / baskets, including the AEG ATB71121 which has three shelves / baskets.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The ATB71121 has a reversible doors. 54% of freezers also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
70
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $673.74 to $652.73 in the last 14 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the AEG ATB71121 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
96
Running Costs

Running Costs Are Very Low

The ATB71121 is in the cheapest 7% of all 1,663 freezers that we have analysed for running costs. Based on average usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the ATB71121 will cost $280 over 10 years to run.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $275.47
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $275.47
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the AEG ATB71121uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
1.7T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 1.7 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
44
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 44 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the AEG ATB71121

AEG ATB71121 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Control Type
Ergonomics
Cord Length
Temperature Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Voltage
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

07332543519453

AEG ATB71121 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

(50 reviews)
$ 816.07
Better brand
Vastly higher freezer net capacity
$163 More Expensive
$182 Cheaper
Better brand
One more shelf/basket

(30 reviews)
$ 259.00
$394 Cheaper
Better brand
193L higher freezer net capacity

Today's Best Freezer Deals

AEG ATB71121
eBay
$652.73 Buy Now
£
Prices

76

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×