Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers AEG Freezers AEG AHB93331

AEG AHB93331
AHB93331LW

$947.56
AEG AHB93331
79
Features
Good Features
59
Value for Money
Average
95
Running Costs
$290 Over 10 Years
73
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
An astonishingly economical to run and stunningly high freezer net capacity upright freezer, with good features
204L Upright 595mm 850mm Mar 2017 A+|A++|A+++|A++|A+|A+++|A+|A+++,A++,A+++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

AEG AHB93331 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
17 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$947.56
Standard delivery: $22.81
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $947.56
Get Price Alerts

AEG AHB93331 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $963.10 to $947.56 in the last 4 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 78% chance that the price of the AEG AHB93331 will go up, and a 22% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

73

With very low running costs and very good features, we have ranked the AEG AHB93331 number 18 across all freezers.

73

73
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
79
Features
0
Popularity
60
Value for Money
0
Age
95
Running Costs

73

73
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 73?

At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has running costs of $290 over 10 years, which puts it in the cheapest 11% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Higher than average freezer net capacity
Longer than average storage time during power failure
Higher than average noise level

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

79
Features

Key Features

Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
Higher Than Average Noise Level
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
Four Shelves / Baskets
Has a Defrost Water Drain
Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

Across all the freezers the freezer net capacities range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L. The AHB93331's freezer net capacity of 327L is higher than average when compared to most other freezers. It is in the highest 8% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Higher Than Average Noise Level

The lowest noise level of freezers is 34dB, the highest is 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB. The AHB93331's noise level of 44dB is higher than average when compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 90% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

Freezers have storage time during power failures of between 2h and 100h, and the average storage time during power failure is 26h. The storage time during power failure of the AHB93331 of 58h is in the longest 5% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
loading image

The AEG AHB93331's freezing capacity of 20kg/24h is larger than 69% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Four Shelves / Baskets
loading image

Compared to the other 1,380 freezers that we have assessed the number of shelves / baskets of, the number of shelves / baskets on the AHB93331 is four which is average.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has a Defrost Water Drain

The AHB93331 has a defrost water drain, unlike 87% of freezers which do not have a defrost water drain.

Chart Hide Chart What is a defrost water drain? Less Edit
60
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $963.10 to $947.56 in the last 4 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the AEG AHB93331 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
95
Running Costs

Low Running Costs

The AHB93331 is one of the cheaper to run freezers that we have analysed for 10 year running costs. Based on typical energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the 10 year running cost of the AHB93331 is $290.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $286.95
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $286.95
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the AEG AHB93331uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
1.7T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 1.7 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
45
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 45 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the AEG AHB93331

AEG AHB93331 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Temperature Measuring Units
Minimum Freezer Temperature
No Frost System
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Climate Class
Icemaker
Thermostat
Star Rating
Maximum Freezer Temperature
Freezing Capacity
Multi-Airflow System
Freezer Gross Capacity
Ice Cube Tray
Defrost Function
Number of Ice Packs
Design
Case Design
CFC & HFC Free
Ventilation Fan(s)
Certification
Shelf / Basket
Built-in Display
Shelves Material
Housing Material
Reversible Doors
Anti-Bacterial Coating
Door Hinge
Refrigerating Medium
Colour
Market Positioning
Display Type
Control Type
Convertible Freezer
Built-in Fan
Door Assembly
Other Features
Total Net Capacity
Total Capacity
Ergonomics
Defrost Water Drain
Cord Length
Locking
Door Open Alarm
Castor Wheels
Interior Light
Adjustable Feet
Locking
Temperature Alarm
LED Indicators
Indication Light
Lamp Type
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
Current
AC Input Voltage
Energy Usage
Connected Load
Energy Star Certified
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Depth
Weight (Incl. Packaging)
Weight
Installation Compartment Dimensions (WxDxH)
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width
Package Dimensions (WxDxH)
Installation Compartment Height
Installation Compartment Depth
Installation Compartment Width
Depth With Door Open
Width With Door Open
Depth Without Handle
Display
Display

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

07332543520008

AEG AHB93331 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

(32 reviews)
$ 588.53
$359 Cheaper
Better brand
67% cheaper to run over five years
$512 Cheaper
Better brand
$235 cheaper to run over five years

Today's Best Freezer Deals

AEG AHB93331
eBay
$947.56 Buy Now
£
Prices

73

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×