Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers AEG Freezers AEG AHB73724LW

AEG AHB73724LW

$944.57
AEG AHB73724LW
78
Features
Good Features
58
Value for Money
Average
74
Running Costs
$460 Over 10 Years
70
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec and breathtakingly high freezer net capacity chest freezer, with low running costs
368L Chest 1,611mm 868mm Nov 2017 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

70

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

AEG AHB73724LW Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
16 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$944.57
Standard delivery: $22.74
Go to Store

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the AEG AHB73724LW and we found a cheaper price of £808.69 ($808.69) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $135.88.

AEG AHB73724LW Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $974.98 to $944.57 in the last 16 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 67% chance that the price of the AEG AHB73724LW will go up, and a 33% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

70

With very good features and low running costs, we have ranked the AEG AHB73724LW number 27 across all freezers.

70

70
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
78
Features
0
Popularity
59
Value for Money
0
Age
75
Running Costs

70

70
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 70?

With it being less than a year since it was released by AEG, this freezer features some of the latest freezer technology. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has running costs of $460 over 10 years, which puts it typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Higher than average freezer net capacity
Longer than average storage time during power failure
Higher than average noise level
Only one shelf / basket

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

78
Features

Key Features

Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
Higher Than Average Noise Level
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
Only One Shelf / Basket
Has a Defrost Water Drain
Supports Locking
Has a Door Open Alarm
Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

Across all the freezers the freezer net capacities range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L. The freezer net capacity of the AHB73724LW of 368L is higher than 95% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Higher Than Average Noise Level

The noise level of the AHB73724LW of 43dB is higher than average when compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 83% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. Freezers have noise levels of between 34dB and 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The storage time during power failure of the AHB73724LW of 55h is longer than average when compared to most other freezers. It is in the longest 6% of all freezers when ordered by this feature. The average storage time during power failure of all freezers is 26h, with the shortest being 2h and the longest being 100h.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
loading image

The AEG AHB73724LW's freezing capacity of 29kg/24h is very large compared to most other freezers. It is in the largest 3% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only One Shelf / Basket

The AHB73724LW is a one shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has a Defrost Water Drain

The AHB73724LW has a defrost water drain, unlike 87% of freezers which do not have a defrost water drain.

Chart Hide Chart What is a defrost water drain? Less Edit
Supports Locking

The AHB73724LW supports locking, which is unusual. 86% of freezers do not support locking.

Chart Hide Chart What is locking? Less Edit
Has a Door Open Alarm

The AHB73724LW has a door open alarm. 72% of freezers do not have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart What is a door open alarm? Less Edit
59
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $974.98 to $944.57 in the last 16 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the AEG AHB73724LW against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
75
Running Costs

Average Running Costs

The AHB73724LW is typical compared to the other 1,663 freezers that we have looked at for 10 year running costs. Based on typical energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the 10 year running cost of the AHB73724LW is $460.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $461.03
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $461.03
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the AEG AHB73724LWuses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
2.8T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 2.8 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
73
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 73 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the AEG AHB73724LW

AEG AHB73724LW Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
No Frost System
Climate Class
Star Rating
Maximum Freezer Temperature
Freezing Capacity
Defrost Function
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Door Hinge
Colour
Convertible Freezer
Ergonomics
Defrost Water Drain
Cord Length
Locking
Door Open Alarm
Castor Wheels
Interior Light
Locking
Temperature Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Voltage
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

07332543519637

Today's Best Freezer Deals

AEG AHB73724LW
eBay
$944.57 Buy Now
£
Prices

70

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×