Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers AEG Freezers AEG AHB71821LW

AEG AHB71821LW

$652.73
AEG AHB71821LW
80
Features
Fully-Featured
71
Value for Money
Good
92
Running Costs
$320 Over 10 Years
76
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A fully featured and very economical to run 184L capacity freezer, with a reasonable price
184L Chest 868mm 668mm Oct 2017 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

76

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

AEG AHB71821LW Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
48 minutes agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$652.73
Standard delivery: $22.74
Go to Store

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the AEG AHB71821LW and we found a cheaper price of £558.61 ($558.61) in the United Kingdom. That's a saving of $94.12.

AEG AHB71821LW Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the AEG AHB71821LW will go up, and a 10% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

76

With very low running costs and excellent features, we have ranked the AEG AHB71821LW number 18 across all freezers.

76

76
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
80
Features
0
Popularity
72
Value for Money
0
Age
93
Running Costs

76

76
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 76?

With it being less than a year since it was released by AEG, this freezer features some of the latest freezer technology. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has running costs of $320 over 10 years, which puts it in the cheapest 18% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some great features:
Longer than average storage time during power failure
Has a defrost water drain
Supports locking

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

80
Features

Key Features

Average Freezer Net Capacity
Average Noise Level
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Average Freezing Capacity
Only One Shelf / Basket
Has a Defrost Water Drain
Supports Locking
Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

The AEG AHB71821LW's freezer net capacity of 184L is pretty typical compared to most other freezers. It is in the highest 42% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Average Noise Level
loading image

The AHB71821LW's noise level of 42dB is relatively average compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 43% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The average storage time during power failure of all freezers is 26h, with the shortest being 2h and the longest being 100h. The AHB71821LW's storage time during power failure of 46h is longer than 91% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Average Freezing Capacity
loading image

The freezing capacity of the AHB71821LW of 20kg/24h is fairly standard compared to most other freezers. It is in the largest 63% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only One Shelf / Basket

The AHB71821LW is a one shelf / basket freezer. Most of the other freezers have between one and nine shelves / baskets.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has a Defrost Water Drain

The AEG AHB71821LW has a defrost water drain, unlike 87% of freezers which do not have a defrost water drain.

Chart Hide Chart What is a defrost water drain? Less Edit
Supports Locking

The AEG AHB71821LW supports locking, unlike 86% of freezers which do not support locking.

Chart Hide Chart What is locking? Less Edit
72
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $539.24 on eBay 55 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the AEG AHB71821LW against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
93
Running Costs

Running Costs Are Low

The AHB71821LW is one of the more economic to run freezers that we have assessed for running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the AHB71821LW will cost $320 over 10 years to run.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $321.39
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $321.39
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the AEG AHB71821LWuses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
2.0T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 2.0 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
51
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 51 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the AEG AHB71821LW

AEG AHB71821LW Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Defrost Function
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Door Hinge
Colour
Control Type
Convertible Freezer
Ergonomics
Defrost Water Drain
Locking
Castor Wheels
Interior Light
Locking
Temperature Alarm
LED Indicators
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
AC Input Voltage
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

07332543519415

AEG AHB71821LW - Other Freezers Worth Considering

(42 reviews)
$ 652.73
Same Price
Cheaper to run by $46 over five years
8% lower noise level

(50 reviews)
$ 816.07
Better brand
$163 More Expensive
$182 Cheaper
Better brand
7dB lower noise level

(30 reviews)
$ 259.00
$394 Cheaper
Better brand

Today's Best Freezer Deals

AEG AHB71821LW
eBay
$652.73 Buy Now
£
Prices

76

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×