Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers AEG Freezers AEG ABE88821LF

AEG ABE88821LF

$682.01
AEG ABE88821LF
79
Features
Good Features
67
Value for Money
Good
94
Running Costs
$300 Over 10 Years
75
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A very economical to run and good spec 98L capacity freezer
98L Upright 556mm 873mm Jan 2017 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

75

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

AEG ABE88821LF Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
9 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$682.01
Standard delivery: $22.74
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $682.01
Get Price Alerts

AEG ABE88821LF Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $701.21 to $682.01 in the last 16 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 78% chance that the price of the AEG ABE88821LF will go up, and a 22% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

75

With very low running costs and very good features, we have ranked the AEG ABE88821LF number 20 across all freezers.

75

75
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
80
Features
0
Popularity
68
Value for Money
0
Age
94
Running Costs

75

75
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 75?

At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has running costs of $300 over 10 years, which puts it in the cheapest 13% of all 1,663 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Lower than average noise level
Has an ice cube tray
Very low freezer net capacity
Smaller than average freezing capacity

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

80
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity
Four Shelves / Baskets
Has an Ice Cube Tray
Has a Built-in Display
Has a Door Open Alarm
Has a Reversible Doors
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

The freezer net capacity of the ABE88821LF of only 98L is in the lowest 23% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. The freezer net capacities of freezers range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The lowest noise level of freezers is 34dB, the highest is 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB. The AEG ABE88821LF's noise level of only 34dB is lower than 99% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The storage time during power failure of the AEG ABE88821LF of 20h is relatively average compared to most other freezers. It is longer than 64% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Smaller Than Average Freezing Capacity

The ABE88821LF's freezing capacity of only 10kg/24h is smaller than 77% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Four Shelves / Baskets
loading image

Compared to the other 1,380 freezers that we have assessed the number of shelves / baskets of, the ABE88821LF has four shelves / baskets which is average.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has an Ice Cube Tray

The ABE88821LF has an ice cube tray, unlike 74% of freezers which do not have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ice cube tray? Less Edit
Has a Built-in Display
loading image

The ABE88821LF has a built-in display, unlike 75% of freezers which do not have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart What is a built-in display? Less Edit
Has a Door Open Alarm

The ABE88821LF has a door open alarm. 72% of freezers do not have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart What is a door open alarm? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The AEG ABE88821LF has a reversible doors. 54% of freezers also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
68
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $701.21 to $682.01 in the last 16 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the AEG ABE88821LF against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
94
Running Costs

Running Costs Are Low

Based on typical energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 10 year running cost of the ABE88821LF is $300, which makes it one of the more economic to run freezers.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost $300.34
Electricity cost when on standby $0.00
@ $0.113153118 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price $per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on $0.00
@ $0.00161518024 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price $per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years $300.34
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the AEG ABE88821LFuses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
Energy Rating
1.8T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 1.8 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
47
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 47 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the AEG ABE88821LF

AEG ABE88821LF Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Ice Cube Tray
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Built-in Display
Shelves Material
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Display Type
Control Type
Ergonomics
Cord Length
Door Open Alarm
Temperature Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
AC Input Voltage
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight
Installation Compartment Height
Installation Compartment Depth
Installation Compartment Width

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

07332543505166

AEG ABE88821LF - Other Freezers Worth Considering

64% longer storage time during power failure
Higher freezer net capacity
50% larger freezing capacity
$200 More Expensive

Today's Best Freezer Deals

AEG ABE88821LF
eBay
$682.01 Buy Now
£
Prices

75

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×