Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Coffee Makers WMF Bueno (10 cup)

WMF Bueno (10 Cup)

$100.00
WMF Bueno (10 cup)
78
Features
Good Features
91
Value for Money
Excellent
78
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec and very cheap drip coffee maker
Drip 10 Cups Ground Coffee Black Dec 2017
Type Output Coffee Input Type Colour Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

78

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

WMF Bueno (10 cup) Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
12 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$100.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
12 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$771.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
2 Prices from 1 Store | $100.00-$771.00
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the WMF Bueno (10 cup) will go up, and a 10% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

78

Representing excellent value for money and with very good features, we have ranked the WMF Bueno (10 cup) number 94 across all coffee makers.

78

78
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
79
Features
0
Popularity
91
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

78

78
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 78?

With it being less than a year since it was released by WMF, this coffee maker features some of the latest coffee maker technology. View the latest coffee makers 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
More than average output
Has a cup warmer
Does not have a built-in display
Does not have a built-in grinder

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each coffee maker by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the coffee maker is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec coffee makers come to market, the older coffee makers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

79
Features

Key Features

Does Not Have a Built-in Display
Does Not Have a Built-in Grinder
More Than Average Output
Has a Cup Warmer
Has a Keep Warm Function
Has an Anti-Drip Function
Does Not Have a Built-in Display

The Bueno (10 cup) does not have a built-in display. 69% of coffee makers also do not have a built-in display.

What is a built-in display? Less Edit
Does Not Have a Built-in Grinder

Like most other coffee makers, the WMF Bueno (10 cup) does not have a built-in grinder. 74% of coffee makers do not have a built-in grinder.

What is a built-in grinder? Less Edit
More Than Average Output
loading image

The average output of all coffee makers is 5.5 cups, with the least being 1 cups and the most being 120 cups. The output of the Bueno (10 cup) of 10 cups is more than 72% of all coffee makers when sorted by this feature.

Chart Hide Chart What does "output" mean? Less Edit
Has a Cup Warmer

The Bueno (10 cup) has a cup warmer, unlike 86% of coffee makers which do not have a cup warmer.

Chart Hide Chart What is a cup warmer? Less Edit
Has a Keep Warm Function

The Bueno (10 cup) has a keep warm function, unlike 86% of coffee makers which do not have a keep warm function.

Chart Hide Chart What is a keep warm function? Less Edit
Has an Anti-Drip Function

The WMF Bueno (10 cup) has an anti-drip function, which is unusual. 75% of coffee makers do not have an anti-drip function.

Chart Hide Chart What is an anti-drip function? Less Edit
91
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A coffee maker with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $389.99 on Amazon US 27 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the WMF Bueno (10 cup) against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the WMF Bueno (10 cup)

WMF Bueno (10 cup) Specification

Key Features
Type
Output
Coffee Input Type
Design
Coffee Filter
Colour
Reservoir for Brewed Coffee
Built-in Display
Control Type
Case Design
Performance
Cup Warmer
Keep Warm Function
Anti-Drip Function
Built-in Grinder
Aroma Jug
Coffee Maker Type
Chocolate Milk Making Function
Hot Chocolate Making Function
Hot Milk Making Function
Caffe Crema Making Function
Lungo Making Function
Mocha Making Function
Latte Macchiato Making Function
Latte Making Function
Cappuccino Making Function
Americano Making Function
Espresso Making Function
Ristretto Making Function
Coffee Making Function
Overflow Protection
Ergonomics
Water Level Indicator
Power
Auto Power Off System
Power
AC Input Frequency
AC Input Voltage
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width
Weight
Height
Depth
Width

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04211129127943

Today's Best Coffee Maker Deals

$6 Price Drop
Type
pod
Output
14 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Ground coffee
$30 Price Drop
Type
drip
Output
14 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Ground coffee
$20 Price Drop
Type
drip
Output
12 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Ground coffee
$20 Price Drop
Type
cafetiere
Output
12 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Ground coffee
View More Coffee Maker Deals
WMF Bueno (10 Cup)
Amazon US
$100.00 Buy Now
Amazon US
$771.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

78

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×