Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

KitchenAid KCM4212SX

$66.80
KitchenAid KCM4212SX
81
Features
Fully-Featured
88
Popularity
Amazon Bestseller
95
Value for Money
Excellent
85
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A very popular and low cost drip coffee maker, with very good features and a sensationally many 14 cups output
Drip 14 Cups Ground Coffee Stainless Steel May 2017
Type Output Coffee Input Type Colour Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

85

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

KitchenAid KCM4212SX Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
5 hours agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeFree Delivery
$66.80
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Offical Outlet
5 hours ago
$89.49
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$96.22
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$98.00
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$102.98
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$105.90
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$107.10
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$126.41
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$162.16
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
loading image
15 hours agoSave More With Coupon Codes
$99.99
Go to Store
loading image
Store
5 hours ago
$110.49
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
11 Prices from 5 Stores | $66.80-$162.16
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from $89.99 to $66.80 in the last 30 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 43% chance that the price of the KitchenAid KCM4212SX will go up, and a 57% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to $2 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

85

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the KitchenAid KCM4212SX number 21 across all coffee makers.

85

85
Kagoo Score
82
Features
89
Popularity
96
Value for Money

85

85
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 85?

At over a year old this coffee maker is slightly out of date, and newer coffee makers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest coffee makers 2018.
It is one of the best selling coffee makers currently on the market. View best selling coffee makers September 2018.
This coffee maker has some great features:
More than average output
Has a dishwasher-proof parts

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each coffee maker by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the coffee maker is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec coffee makers come to market, the older coffee makers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

82
Features

Key Features

Does Not Have a Built-in Display
More Than Average Output
Has a Dishwasher-Proof Parts
Does Not Have a Built-in Display

Like most other coffee makers, the KCM4212SX does not have a built-in display. 71% of coffee makers do not have a built-in display.

What is a built-in display? Less Edit
More Than Average Output
loading image

The KCM4212SX's output of 14 cups is more than 93% of all coffee makers when sorted by this feature. The average output of all coffee makers is 5.2 cups, with the least being 1 cups and the most being 120 cups.

Chart Hide Chart What does "output" mean? Less Edit
Has a Dishwasher-Proof Parts

The KCM4212SX has a dishwasher-proof parts, which is unusual. 74% of coffee makers do not have a dishwasher-proof parts.

Chart Hide Chart What is a dishwasher-proof parts? Less Edit
89
Popularity

Popularity

The KitchenAid KCM4212SX is currently ranked number 21 across all coffee makers.
96
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A coffee maker with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $89.99 to $66.80 in the last 30 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the KitchenAid KCM4212SX against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Treat yourself to a smooth and balanced cold brew at home. The KitcheAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker is easy to use, pour and clean.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the KitchenAid KCM4212SX

KitchenAid KCM4212SX Specification

Key Features
Type
Output
Coffee Input Type
Design
Colour
Built-in Display
Case Design
Performance
Dishwasher-Proof Parts

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

00883049446875

Today's Best Coffee Maker Deals

$36 Price Drop
Type
pod
Output
1 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Capsule / Pod
$30 Price Drop
Type
drip
Output
14 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Ground coffee
$20 Price Drop
Type
drip
Output
12 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Ground coffee
$20 Price Drop
Type
cafetiere
Output
12 Cups
Coffee Input Type
Ground coffee
View More Coffee Maker Deals
KitchenAid KCM4212SX
Amazon US
$66.80 Buy Now
Appliances Connection
$99.99 Buy Now
£
Prices

85

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×