Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Barbecues Blackstone 1620

Blackstone 1620

$170.00
Blackstone 1620
80
Features
Fully-Featured
77
Popularity
Quite Popular
86
Value for Money
Very Good
81
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A fully featured and cheap Grill Type BBQ
Grill Barrel Yes Charcoal Aug 2017
Type Form Factor Lid Heat Source Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

81

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Blackstone 1620 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
14 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
$170.00
Go to Store
loading image
Store
14 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
$171.07
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
14 hours ago
$198.98
Go to Store
loading image
Store
14 hours ago
$219.20
Delivery unknown
Go to Store

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Blackstone 1620 and the United States price of $170.00 was the cheapest. The cheapest price that we could find overseas was in the United Kingdom where the price is £374.98 ($374.98).

Blackstone 1620 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 67% chance that the price of the Blackstone 1620 will go up, and a 33% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

81

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Blackstone 1620 number 17 across all barbecues.

81

81
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
81
Features
77
Popularity
87
Value for Money
0
Age
0
Running Costs

81

81
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 81?

At over a year old this BBQ is slightly out of date, and newer grills with more up to date technology are available. View the latest BBQs 2018.
It has some great features:
Has a lid

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each barbecue by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the barbecue is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec barbecues come to market, the older barbecues will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

81
Features

Key Features

Has a Lid
Has a Lid

The Blackstone 1620 has a lid, as do 70% of grills.

What is a lid? Less Edit
87
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A barbecue with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of $151.99 on eBay 72 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Blackstone 1620 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

The Grill+Kabob is a charcoal unit that can either use the included 23 skewers or the cast iron grill grates for grilling versatility. The crank handle on the front lets you raise and lower the charcoal tray for more precise heat control. The electric motor for the skewers will automatically turn your skewers for hands-free kabob grilling.
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Blackstone 1620

Blackstone 1620 Specification

Key Features
Type
Form Factor
Lid
Heat Source
Design
Colour
Housing Material
Cooking Surface Shape
Top Surface Type
Ergonomics
Leg
Legs
Wheels
Castor Wheels

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

00717604162002

Blackstone 1620 - Other Barbecues Worth Considering

(71 reviews)
$ 699.00
$529 More Expensive

Today's Best Barbecue Deals

Blackstone 1620
eBay
$170.00 Buy Now
Hayneedle
$171.07 Buy Now
Target PC Inc 1-888-311-4455
$198.98 Buy Now
£
Prices

81

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×