Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home 3D Printers XYZ Printing 3D Printers XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1

XYZ Printing Da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1

$503.36
XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1
75
Features
Good Features
59
Value for Money
Average
68
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec but only ok value for money Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printer
200 X 200 X 190 Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Yes No Nov 2016
Maximum Build Size (WxDxH) Print Technology Engraver Module Card Reader Integrated Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

68

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 Cheapest US Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
Walmart
$503.36
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | $503.36
Get Price Alerts

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 and the United States price of $503.36 was the cheapest. The cheapest price that we could find overseas was in the United Kingdom where the price is £662.99 ($662.99).
Compare all international prices

XYZ Printing Da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 47% chance that the price of the XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 will go down, and a 53% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might drop by up to $18 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

68

With very good features, we have ranked the XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 number 6 across all 3D printers.

68

68
Kagoo Score
76
Features
60
Value for Money

68

68
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 68?

At over a year old this 3D printer is slightly out of date, and newer 3D printers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest 3D printers 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Bigger than average maximum layer thickness
Has a 3D scanner
Our professional 3-in-1 open source filament 3d printer<br>
3D scanning<br> 3- 60-degree automatic rotating platform
Connect from anywhere in your home network<br>
XYZware pro: more precise control<br>
Upgrade your da vinci pro 3-in-1 with the laser engraving module<br>

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each 3D printer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the 3D printer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec 3D printers come to market, the older 3D printers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

76
Features

Key Features

Average Minimum Layer Thickness
Bigger Than Average Maximum Layer Thickness
Has a 3D Scanner
Average Minimum Layer Thickness

The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1's minimum layer thickness of 0.1mm is relatively typical compared to most other 3D printers. It is thicker than 56% of all 3D printers when ranked by this feature.

What does "minimum layer thickness" mean? Less Edit
Bigger Than Average Maximum Layer Thickness

3D printers have layer thickness (max) of between 0.025mm and 0.5mm, and the average maximum layer thickness is 0.31mm. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1's maximum layer thickness of 0.4mm is bigger than 91% of all 3D printers when ordered by this feature.

What does "maximum layer thickness" mean? Less Edit
Has a 3D Scanner

The XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 has a 3D scanner, which is unusual. 94% of 3D printers do not have a 3D scanner.

Chart Hide Chart What is a 3D scanner? Less Edit
60
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A 3D printer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from $699.95 to $503.36 in the last 44 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money

Manufacturer's Description

Our Professional 3-in-1 Open Source Filament 3D Printer.

With a built-in scanner, optional laser engraving add-on capability, and an open source filament system that allows you to print in third-party ABS and PLA 1.75mm filaments, the da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is the perfect machine for becoming your own manufacturer. The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is made for those seeking high-end 3D printing performance. It has fully adjustable heating, speed, and retraction settings and it is equipped with an aluminum print bed for decreased chances of warpage.

3D Scanning.

3- 60-degree automatic rotating platform.

Dual-laser scanning technology for distortion-free capture of every single detail.

Automatic imaging takes only 5 minutes.

Finished scans are fully editable; you can scale them, reposition them, and use different post-production software to give your prints a unique finish.

Multi-scan function: Scan your models in multiple angles and the software will merge them into one image to provide the best possible results.

3D Printing.

The aluminum print bed allows for an even distribution of heat which decreases the chances of warpage.

Extruder design allows you to quickly release it from its container for easy cleaning and replacement.

Capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament.

New and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software which guide you in the right direction. Follow the instructions as they appear on the screen and turn the knobs accordingly for an easy calibration experience.

- 20 x 20 x 19 cm build size.

Connect From Anywhere in Your Home Network

The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 has built in wireless local area network (Wireless LAN) connectivity, allowing it to connect to your laptop or desktop computer from anywhere in your home, school, or office.

XYZware Pro: More Precise Control

The new and improved XYZware for Pro enables you to adjust multiple settings, such as speed, print support, and retraction. It has improved slicing speeds and is compatible with third party g-codes and manages all of your laser engraver add-on settings and design.*Cura and Slic3r.

Upgrade your da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 with the Laser Engraving Module.

Engrave Your Way.

The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 has an optional laser engraver module can be used to engrave your creative designs onto various materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wooden boards, and plastic surfaces with a 20 x 20 cm engraving area.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1

XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 Specification

Scanning Frequency
3D Scanner Resolution
Key Features
Maximum Build Size (WxDxH)
Print Technology
Engraving
Engraver File Formats Supported
Laser Wavelength
Laser Wave Power
Engraving Area
Engraver Module
Scanning
Turntable Payload
Scan Accuracy
Maximum Scan Volume
Minimum Scan Volume
Scan Technology
3D Scanner
Technical Details
Nozzle Width
Model File Formats Supported
Languages Support
Layer Thickness Supported
Maximum Layer Thickness
Minimum Layer Thickness
Filament Thickness Supported
Printing Material
Packaging Data
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width
Bundled Software
System Requirements
Minimum RAM
Operating Systems Supported (Mac)
Operating Systems Supported (Windows)
Design
Display Technology
Display Diagonal
Built-in Display
Colour
Viewing Window
Ports & Interfaces
Card Reader Integrated
USB Version
Wi-Fi
Ethernet LAN
USB Port
Weight & Dimensions
Height
Depth
Width

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

xyz printing 3f1asxus00k, xyz printing 3f1jsxus00b, xyz printing 3f1asxeu00b, xyz printing 3in1

Barcodes

00840710102522, 00840710104991, 04715872741758

XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 - Other 3D Printers Worth Considering

Today's Best 3D Printer Deals

XYZ Printing Da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1
Walmart
$503.36 Buy Now
£
Prices

68

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×